This object is in archive! 
Solved

Project no longer runs

I'm using version 10.7.0.2082 on a windows 10 laptop.

I was running my project (DEMO05) yesterday just fine, but now when I open

Chrome and go to http://localhost/DEMO5/, all I see is the first attached

screenshot. The user interface does not display even if I refresh the

browser.

If I click the “Run” button from Studio, I get the second

screenshot attachment. I didn’t worry

about this second one because I was always able to use http://localhost/DEMO5/

and it worked fine.

Comments (1)

photo
1

Never mind on this issue. I restored an earlier version of the database and it is working again as before. I'm not sure what I did to get it stuck. I did create a delete another Project, so perhaps that somehow did it.