This object is in archive! 
Solved

Multiple errors during updating the project

We have decided to migrate from version 9.1.7 to 10.7; however, while updating the project, we encounter two errors as follows.

1) Database and some Columns collations are different.

2) Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.

For the first error, I have to say that the server and the database collations are the same, but we still have this one.

For the second error, we had added several fields to WFUSER and USERPROPERTY tables and we deleted them, but we still have this one as well.

Comments (1)

photo
1

I found the solution. Thanks anyway.