HTML Generation does not use updated document
I have seen the following behavior:
1. I have an Excel list "glossary"
2. I save this as a Web document "glossary.htm" and store it locally
3. I attach "glossary.htm" to a document symbol in bizagi modeller. (Actually I specify it to open when the symbol is clicked on)
4. I publish everything as html and it works fine.
5. I update my Excel file and save it again as "glossary.htm" in the same folder that bizagi works with. (Meaning the orginal glossary.htm file is overwritten by the updated one).
6. I publish again as html, and it shows the old version of the glossary.
I can circumvent this by deleting the document symbol, creating it again at attaching again the htm-file.
It is not a grave problem, but the system behavior is not as expected.
You need to update the file from Modeler because it saves a copy inside the BPM file. If you replace the file on the published web, it will be replaced at the moment you publish it again.
Comments have been locked on this page!