My Process won't run anymore!
I am having a major issue! All of a sudden whenever I try to run my process I get the following error message:
The only thing that I can point to that may have caused this (although it doesn't make sense to me why it would have caused this) is a few minor adjustments I made in the Module view.
I right-clicked Executive Summary and changed its display name.
After my process wasn't running I changed the name back to "Executive Summary", but my process still won't run.
Just in case it matters, these are all of the adjustments I made (changed name of executive summary, added new process folders and two new processes - I was merely wanted to see what this would look like in the Work Portal)
Please tell me that my whole process hasn't been destroyed, and how I can fix this major issue.
Thank you very much!