How can I deploy Bizagi Applications on Windows Azure ?
My company standardizes on Microsoft technology and Windows Azure is becoming more and more attractive as an alternative to on premise hosting and 3rd party hosting. How can Bizagi help us to reduce IT cost ?
Deploying a Bizagi application to the test or production environment should not require more than IIS and ASP.NET to run the web application and a SQL Database. Windows Azure has 'managed services' for this that do not even require the set-up of a VM instance. The cost for this is not even 10% of any hosted alternative!
- Web Sites: for running web applications built on ASP.NET
- SQL Data Services: for running databases in support of the above web applications
- Azure Service Bus: for integrations with on premise WCF web services (REST/ODATA/JSON)
Have you tried something like this ? If not, is this something you can do on a short term ? I believe there is a clear interest for Bizagi if you can state that the web applications generated by Bizagi Studio can be deployed on Windows Azure Services right ?
I can see a few particularities, perhaps you have already addressed ?
- User Authentication using Windows Azure Active Directory services ?
- How to install the 'Bizagi Project Scheduler Services' over 'Web Deploy' ?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and perhaps findings,