Error restoring bizagi database
I have an issue regarding the restore of a bizagi project. More specifically, I have a SQL server backup file of the project which I successfully restored (following exactly this guide http://help.bizagi.com/bpm-suite/en/index.html?studio_restore.htm). Then I create a new bizagi project and I select as the database the one that I restored. When I try to open the project the following error appears: Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Thus the project will not open. Please note that:
- -This problem only happens in my computer. I have tested the same backup file in
another computer with exactly the same bizagi & sql server version
using the same procedure and it works perfectly. Thus there is not a problem in the backup file.
- -I have successfully restored many other bizagi projects using the same method. The only project that gives me an error is this one.
- I run Microsoft SQL server 2014 locally in my Windows 10 dell laptop. Bizagi Studio version 22.214.171.12461
I unsuccessfully have tried to:
1) Reboot PC/Internet
2) Shut down firewall
3) Re-install bizagi studio
4) Install SQL server 2008 R3 and try on that server.
5) Restored the project in another pc (which, as mentioned before, worked correctly). Then create a new backup of the SQL database from that pc. This backup also did not work in my computer.
6) Update BIOS, CPU/GPU drivers and etc updates
7) Installing the latest version of Bizagi Studio (126.96.36.19986)
- 8) Completely removing my antivirus and firewall program
- 9) Updating my Windows 10 10) Update .NET framework to 4.7.2
- 11) Check Windows Event Log (no errors appear)
- 12) I have done every configuration for ISS and SQL server, as described here http://help.bizagi.com/bpm-suite/en/index.html?sysreqs_net_dev.htm and here http://help.bizagi.com/bpm-suite/en/index.html?prerequisites_sqlserver.htm
I still have the same problem. I have already made a ticket to bizagi but since I have not got an answer yet, I am posting it here. Perhaps someone else has the same problem?