The actions inserted in the "Presentation Action" tab of an element do not work in the htm file produced with the "Publish Web" menu option
I've created a very simple bizagi diagram to ilustrate the problem:
It only contains an image, and in that image I've performed the following actions:
- Add an image using the Image Artifact
- Edit the Properties of that Image
- In the "Basic" tab, I've enterede the Name "Test Open a URL"
- In the "Presentation Action" tab, I've choosed On Click "Open a URL", and I've typed the url for a document in our corporative intranet
- Then I've tried that url by clicking in the icon that appears right in front of the url text field, and the document was opened
- Using the "Publish Web" feature, I've created a hmt file, which I've opened
- When clicking in the image, it only appears a popup window with the properties of that image, without any link to open the document
I've attached a file with some printscreens.
Can you please tell what is the proper way to use the Presentation Action defined in the modeler?