In Progress

Problem with first-level bullet identation when exporting to web

I am having some trouble creating a list with multiple level bullets in the Description field or in Extended Attribute text fields. When I create the list in Bizagi Modeler, everything looks fine, as in attached image 1.

However, when I export it to web format, the first level bullets lose their identation. The bullet symbol appears left of the text margin and the text appears as if there were no identation at all, as in attached image 2.

I've tried to create a list beginning in the second level, as a workaround, but the problem persists, as in attached images 3 and 4.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments (5)

photo
1

Dear Carlos,

Regarding this problem, we have made some fixes to solve some issues in our latest release. Please upgrade to our latest release 3.0.0.022. You can download this version at: http://www.bizagi.com/en/products/bpm-suite/modeler#downloadmodeler

After this, you can apply this FIX: https://bizagi.sharefile.com/d-sc425373812140b7a, according the instruction file

Regards

photo
1

Dear Juan,

thanks for the quick response. I've applied the fix, but nothing changed.

I keep getting the same exact problem.

Regards

photo
1

Dear Carlos,

There is a similar error in a omponent of Modeler. Our product team has escalated it to the third company and as soon as possible the component will be solved, our team will integrate it to the application. You can check it at: http://feedback.bizagi.com/en/topic/rich-text-formatting-and-bullet-list-problem

Regards

photo
1

Dear Juan,

that is not the same exact problem, but I will follow the other thread to see if the resolution also solves my problem.

Thank you for the response.

Regards

photo
1

Dear Carlos,

We would like to know if you continues with this issue. If this is correct, please send us steps to reproduce it.

We look forward to hearing from you

photo