Solved

Problem in generated web documentation

The web documentation contains a background image displaying the process, and clickable boxes, overlaid over the shapes in the diagram to bring up the shape properties.

In one diagram in our model, the overlaid boxes are shifted to the right of the images. Th positioning is off, and the rightmost boxes are no longer reachable as they are beyond the edge of the image.

See the attached file for screenshots.

Best regards,

Paul

Best Answer
photo

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Indeed we have seen that the offending object is the text belonging to the sequence coming from the "Pensioen lijn type mogelijk" gateway to the end event, which has an invalid coordenate.

We have included an adjustment to validate texts that have invalid coordenates (so that publishing to web and handling the model is OK), however we could not detect the reason which made the text keep an invalid value.

This adjustment will be automatically included in our upcoming release.

Best regards,

photo
0

Please find attached some screenshots

photo
0

I did some further research, and I have Identified the cause of the error, or at least the offending object.

In attached model, you'll find 3 diagrams.

1. Copied out of our model - this is the one where the web documentation is not properly generated

2. Copy of (1), where I deleted one (!) connector. This generates ok

3. Copy of (2), where I recreated the connector, identical to what's in (1). This one still generates ok.

Hope this helps in nailing this issue.

Regards,

Paul

photo
0

Dear Paul,

We have seen the reported issue and will keep you posted about its cause.

Best regards,

photo
0

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Indeed we have seen that the offending object is the text belonging to the sequence coming from the "Pensioen lijn type mogelijk" gateway to the end event, which has an invalid coordenate.

We have included an adjustment to validate texts that have invalid coordenates (so that publishing to web and handling the model is OK), however we could not detect the reason which made the text keep an invalid value.

This adjustment will be automatically included in our upcoming release.

Best regards,