Solved

Improvements for german language version

Some improvements you could consider for the german version with HTML generation:

1. After HTML generation, to the right of the author name, the text "Attribute überprüfen" is shown. Consider to use the word "anzeigen" (show) instead of "überprüfen" (check, test).

2. In the HTML start window with diagrams overview, some diagram windows contain the text "1 Veröffentlichten Teilprozesse". The correct spelling is:

"1 veröffentlichter Teilprozess" (nominativ singular) / "2 veröffentlichte Teilprozesse" (nom. plural) / "Enthält 1 veröffentlichten Teilprozess" (accusativ singular) / "Enthält 2 veröffentlichte Teilprozesse" (acc. plural).

The product is great. Hope this helps you to improve it.

Daniel

Comments (10)

photo
1

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your help to improve this application. We will escalate to our product team to analyse and implement those changes.

Regards

photo
1

Dear Daniel,

Our team has improved the german language according your suggestion. The only point that our team did not change was the plural word because there are so many words in plural and it is difficult to identify when to use singular or plural. Please download the FIX from: https://bizagi.sharefile.com/d-s16bc686e81c4c729 and apply it according the attached text file.

Regards

photo
1

Dear Juan,

thanks a lot! However I got some problems with starting Bizagi Modeler after installing the fix. I reinstalled the whole version; see also seperate Topic. (Problem is not urgent for me, because I am working on a prototype).

Regards, Daniel

photo
1

Dear Daniel,

You need to make sure to install the correct FIX. Into the folder, there are two README files. One for x64Bit -README_64Bits.txt- and one for x32Bit - README.txt.

You need to apply depending your Modeler version (x64Bit or x32Bit).

Regards

photo
1

Dear Juan,

Yes, I installed the 64 bit fix. Once there was a message about "unidentified developer", so possibly Windows did not allow the fixed .exe file to start :-(

However the solution is not urgent for me, if it is integrated in a newer release, it is OK. Another problem reported by me makes me more Trouble ...

photo
1

Dear Daniel,

Please follow this article to solve this new problem: http://kb.bizagi.com/Knowledgebase/HOWTO-Unblock-files-in-Windows?Keywords=unblock. Basically, The problem occurs because of blocked files.

Regards

photo
1

Dear Juan,

OK, thanks, I will try this.

Kind regards, Daniel

photo
1

Dear Juan

I have a short question: Your team provided a fix to solve this issue (see above 2nd answer). Now I have installed the patch FIX_3.0.0.022_28BA26913. It seems that the improvements for the german language translation are not included in this patch.

For me it is not a problem. You might consider to include the improvements as mentioned above in the next patch level.

Best regards, Daniel

photo
1

Dear Daniel,

We checked the FIX and the solution was not included. We have included it in our latest FIX. Please download from: https://bizagi.sharefile.com/d-s8a556ed22b642838 and apply it according the instructions file.

Regards

photo
1

OK, thank you!