HTML Generation does not use updated document
I have seen the following behavior:
1. I have an Excel list "glossary"
2. I save this as a Web document "glossary.htm" and store it locally
3. I attach "glossary.htm" to a document symbol in bizagi modeller. (Actually I specify it to open when the symbol is clicked on)
4. I publish everything as html and it works fine.
5. I update my Excel file and save it again as "glossary.htm" in the same folder that bizagi works with. (Meaning the orginal glossary.htm file is overwritten by the updated one).
6. I publish again as html, and it shows the old version of the glossary.
I can circumvent this by deleting the document symbol, creating it again at attaching again the htm-file.
It is not a grave problem, but the system behavior is not as expected.