Solved

Blurred screen when working with Windows 10 on scale mode

Hi,

I'm getting a blurry inteface when using Modeler 64bits version w/ Windows 10 on scale mode (125%).

Following this instruction from Microsoft Support page, I've disabled DPI virtualization for Bizagi and got a much better sharpness. However, icons in Palette are still truncated and blurry (print screen attached)..

Also, noticed a heavy decrease in performance when working with disabled DPI.. Everything looks laggy and slugish.. Think it's not a hardware fault since i'm using a i5 6200U, 8GB.

Is there a better way to solve this issue?

MY

Comments (6)

photo
1

Dear MY,

In order to solve it, please apply our latest FIX according the instruction file: https://bizagi.sharefile.com/d-s66e7c0b08824be2b

Regards

photo
1

Good afternoon

Thanks for the timely answer. Installed the FIX and the specific problem I originally reported (palette not scaling correctly) was indeed solved.

However, I identified that Bizagi overall doesn't handle well disabled DPI virtualization, since elements sizes don't scale properly either. When trying to manually adjust default element sizes, fields to do so in Options > Default element sizes appear truncated.

Gattered print screens in attached ppt file for further illustration.

For now, I concluded the best option is work without disabling DPI virtualization and live with the blurred screen. However, think you guys should address this in next versions since Windows 10 is becoming more popular.

photo
1

Dear MY,

Thank you for your feedback. Please send us your current Display properties like resolution, percent of size of text and other items, among other settings

We look forward to hearing from you

photo
1

Hi Juan,

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080

Change the size of text, apps, and other items: 125%

Regards,

MY

photo
1

Dear MY,

Thank you for your feedback. We were able to reproduce it. We have escalated it to our product team. As soon we receive news, we will write back.

Regards

photo
1

Dear MY,

We have analysed this issue with our product team and we can tell you that it is known for us. This issue is caused by an external component which has been reported to be fixed. We are working to solve and improve our product. It will be included in a future release.

Best Regards