BizAgi Modeler: Strange behaviors after upgraded to version to 22.214.171.124 (64bits)
Hi team !
I don't know why but after the previous version was upgraded to mentioned version, the BizAgi Modeler has presenting very strange behaviors:
- Some times, the contents (name or descriptions) of a element has not being refreshing automatically after changes are applied in these content;
- When types of intermediate event or gateway is changed in a model, it has not being refreshing automatically its interface/type: Message Event to Error or Signal or Link event;
- Some times when select a TAB (diagram) of a model.... it suddenly duplicates/triplicates all opened tabs;
- Some times the window get blacked.
- Zoon in and Zoon out is taking unusual time to rendering the window.
In all those cases, I have to minimize and maximize the modeler.... or I have to close and open the tab (diagram)... or move/scroll the windows side to side.
Windows 10 (original and updated), 64bit, Intel Core, i5-6200U, CPU 2.4g GHZ, 8GB RAM.
I simply installed this version over the previous one.